Time Flies When Smiling

Since I have started to improve my life, I have seen that the time is flying.  When time flies, this means I am doing more in my life.  The other part is everything I use to enjoy are coming back into my life as I do them more.  There is also more I can do with my time as I am budgeting for everything and making sure that I am doing enough.

The quote below is how I feel right now as I begin a new chapter in my life.  The time is flying but this is very good.  The more time flies, the less I am sitting around watching the clocks go from one minute to the next and doing nothing.

How do you make sure the time flies in your life?


As with time flies, I am happier which is a very positive aspect of life.  Beyond that, I am not smiling enough to show people that I am happy.  I know this because I can't feel the smiling and people do tell me to smile more.  I am trying as hard as I can to smile more but there must be a secret to smiling.  The secret will tell me what I am doing wrong.

Sometimes, the happier people are the ones that smile or they are only thinking positive which brings out all the positivity.  Every little bit helps but only when you are smiling do people really know where you stand.

How do you get yourself to smile?

Comments