Making Choices to Live for Free

Before, I started to improve my life and be happy, I had a very hard time making any choices.  I would ask others, "What do you think I should do?"  They would always say, "No, this is up to you."  I would take forever to make up my mind and would annoy people with my slowness.

Lately, I have been very happy which has made making choices easier.  I am able to take what others say to me, and what I want, to move forward in life.  If I feel that something will improve my life, I go ahead and make the choice to get that done.  Instead of waiting for others telling me, "You should do this." I am starting to learn that doing things before others tell me is better as I am ahead of the game.


The image above shows exactly the two choices I have always been making in my life.  They have for the most part been average and not memorable in many ways.  There are a few choices, I have made in my life that have been memorable but to move my life forward to always memorable will take time.  Every choice, I make going forward will have to be memorable in some way to continue improving.

What are your most memorable choices in life?


With making up my mind, I have been watching videos and seeing services being built where people are engaging in the free economic.  The economic of free means people don't pay for anything.  I have been apart of this economic a few times in my life and enjoy when I know that I am reusing something that someone didn't need.  Yet, the amount of free items you can get can be too much even if you are a large group.

As I heard, to really totally live free, you have to find free shelter that no one pays for.  To live free in cities is easier then ever before.  The reason most people don't do live free is the amount of danger in the experience and most of the time, you have to move from place to place.  The easiest first step is to get free eatable food that might be thrown out but can be reused.  By using the food in the best way possible, you are creating less waste.

Have you ever lived totally free or would you try to?

Comments