Baby to Bicycles

Since I have been talking about my appearance recently, I thought I would talk about a subject that is close to my heart.  I am born male but identify as non-gender which I would like to appear femme.

Saying all of that, I would like to carry a baby to term if possible.  The first time, I thought, I wanted to give birth was when I saw the photo below.  I always look at the photo and say "this is a cute photo, why can't I carry a baby".  The photo makes me really happy and smile.



Besides that, yesterday I enjoyed a long bicycle ride.  I was using my new bike lights which since this was during the day didn't need to turn them on.  The issues on this bike ride was that my seat keeps moving up and down which I need to prematurely fix before my next bike ride. Beyond that, I was carrying many items in my backpack that I could strap onto the bicycle if fixed up.  I will need a water bottle and a bike lock holder.

What do you want on your bicycle that is not there at the moment?

Comments