Different Perspectives in Life and Public Speaking

I was talking to a friend today that was saying, I need another perspective in my life to figure out everything I talk about on this blog.  I have been thinking about the need to change up where I am living for awhile and see change on a different scale.  Maybe a new city or different living situation within the same city.  Yet, I always come back to all the volunteer work, I have done in the place I live and can't give all of that up even if others can take over.

To get there, even getting away for 3 months would do my head good.  Yet, I need to find a place that is going to make me think and be different enough that I have learnings happen.  My one problem is that economic sustainability is not within reach unless anyone knows of other ways to do this.


The painting above is really making me think of all the places that I have lived in.  There are some good ones, and some really weird ones but all in all, I think the different ways I look at each place makes me feel better.  This is why, I need to get a different persecutive in my life to feel the path is moving in the right direction.

How do you get a new persecutive in life?


Update on speaking more publicly that I mentioned in another post.  I gave a speech on Monday evening which make me feel happier.  As I got closer to speaking, I got more nervous but when I was up there, I thought I did well for myself.  People said afterwards, I actually did well, and many people thought my points were really good to hit upon.

As I said before, I would like to do more speaking which I got a high doing the speech.  This goes along with people wanting me to be in a leadership roles which pushes me to do more.

Comments