Tracking All My Dates

I have started to put myself out there online to try and get at least one date.  In the long term, I would like to have a partner but at the present time, none of what I am doing is helping me move in that direction.  The few online dating websites that I am using are great but people knowing so much about a person before even going on a first date can be scary.

Since, society like to put labels on people, I have many different labels to make sure they understand what box I am in, mine get smaller and smaller as I add more.  As you can see below, the number of labels can be huge depending on how you fit into and identify in society.


Many people are starting to say, I accept having no labels and want to be themselves which is unique and cute at the same time.  They are starting to break open the boxes and move forward with life as a cute person who wants people to know them by their name and that is all.


Beyond all of that, I have really started to use a calendar which is very helpful.  I have been putting down certain things I want and need to do throughout the day which helps me remember.  I can remember a lot of what is happen throughout the day but once in awhile, I might forget one or two events here and there, and then boom something important is missed.

Online calendars are good but they are very boring to look at and not really interactive.  You put in an item and then set a timer of when this should alarm you the event is happening.  Maybe this relates to my dating, and not having a partner which would makes both calendars more interactive as I would have more items to look at.  Along with that scheduling would need to happen and plans to get everything done too.

Comments