Food to Telemarketers

There are many foods that I enjoy but seems that I always seem to stick to the same foods and ingredients.  I eat pasta almost everyday which gets annoying after awhile.  If I could use noodles more in my cooking that would bring me more joy.  Maybe, I need to cook different types of recipes to made my body wanting to explore foods again.

As for cuisines, if I could have Japanese everyday then my mouth would be much happier.  The food below is what I want to eat right now but making this takes years to learn.


One of the careers, I have always wants to get into is being a chef.  The type of food I would serve is local and vegan food.  I have learned that local is different for everyone, there are the 0 mile and 100 mile diets so depends where I live.


Beyond the food, everytime I get on the phone with someone who doesn't know me, they say "Hello Madame."  Most of the time, these are telemarketers who are calling from India as companies outsource.  I enjoy when they say the words as I am previously said want to be femme.

Even if I was presented as a femme, why do people think I talk that way?  Maybe, this is the tone of my voice or how I talk softly that people can't really hear what I am saying.

Comments