Leadership to Shoes

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend about leadership and how they wanted one group to have someone who could lead to get more action items done.  I am in favour of having a leader but not all groups need to have them if enough of the people are passionate about the issue that is being worked on.

I have put my name forward to be leader of a few groups and will see what they have to say.  The reason is I want to improve myself further, and get out of doing the same thing all the time, which I believe being leader will help with that.

The chart below shows that there are elements that people need to have to be a leader.  The problem is that not all leaders are the same which makes putting them into boxes harder.




Apart from that I have been looking at shoes lately, and really like skater shoes that I normally don't buy.  I am not into the high heels or platform shoes as they make me feel weird and some of them really hurt your toes.  At the moment, I am really liking this shoes: http://thepeoplesmovement.com/product/marcos-8/

Comments