Transformation of Planes

I have been wanting to transform myself for many years which has been half my life.  As I get older, the number has been growing faster and faster.  Throughout that time, I was in different cities and with people who didn't really know me, so I didn't really think about changing myself during those times.  Since, I have known what I wanted to do, there has been times where people haven't understood me as I don't present a certain way.

Transformation of my appearance is in my mind everyday which makes me cry.  Since, I started to blog about improving my life, this has made me very happy.  The happiness seems to have taken over my crying which I do less and less these days.  Maybe actually seeing what I want to change has really made me feel better and knowing that change can come.


The picture above is how I feel these days but even with that said, I wish my transformation would happen faster.  Even the person in the photo has cooler boots on then I could have until the transformation starts.  Sitting in a box everyday would make a whole lot of sense to think about life without anyone knowing I am around.


Beyond that, I see tons of people flying around the world which is great but do people really need to fly to get everywhere?  I know the speed of planes is much faster then anything that can happen on land at the moment but for short flies that is a waste.

I have travelled by plane before but I really like to use the train as more comfortable and very smooth to ride.  Even if I do travel which is rare as I seen to get outside of the city I live in, for more then a few hours, only once in a year.  There are places I have been wanting to visit but doing them alone is not always safe and can be lonely too.

Comments