Changing Eyewear Appearance with Business Cards

Lately, I have been thinking that I want to get rid of my glasses.  I like wearing them but having a clear face has always been a style, I want to go for.  Having my face not covered up by glasses that are always around my eyes and ears.  Glasses have been apart of my life for a very long time, and I can't see myself without them.  Yet, as I do change my appearance to a femme look, I would like to get rid of my glasses once and for all.

There are two ways I can get rid of my glasses, number 1, to wear contacts that would change the colour of my eyes.  I have always wanted cool coloured eyes that would never make people think they are fake.  Number 2, getting laser eye surgery which I always say any surgery is scary to me.






This is how I feel about glasses in the photo above.  They are really crazy and I would like a new look that would not make me feel so weird.  Everyday, I have to put on my glasses, I lose a little piece of myself.

Do you enjoy wearing glasses?


With that being say, sometimes people feel you are smarter with glasses.  If I am smarter with glasses then having business cards makes me double smarter.  I have had them in the past but never used them ever, they were not something I pulled out when I was meeting people.  Even if someone asked for one, I wouldn't have them around to give.

I know that as a freelancer, you should have them around but are they the best way to get the word out?  In this day in age, you put the contact in someone else's phone and walk away.  Maybe I should start to pick up people's phones and just put my contact info in there?  Wait, isn't that only for if you want to date someone?

Overall, I am confused by business cards, are they really useful or a waste of paper?

Comments