Jaywalking to Birthdays

I have a birthday coming up in the new year like everyone else.  Yet, I want this to be the birthday of all birthdays.  To do that, I would like to improve my life greatly to see a lot more progress and have a happier life by my birthday.  To this end, most of my birthdays are either me doing nothing or with family which is the same old, same old.  This next birthday has to be very different and get me more out of my bubble / box.

To get me out of my bubble / box on my birthday, I have to get many of the improvements I put in other posts done.  The other way is design a birthday that is unique and gets me doing things I would normally not do.  I am not good at designing birthdays and as I said in other posts normally don't make choices myself.  I also like to be surprised on my birthday but that seems to never happen, and would be the best way to have a birthday.


I would love to have at the start of my birthday a wall of notes that could be kept forever.  These notes would make me happy and be inspiration for the path, I am going down.  Beyond that, I do love having long tables filled with people that are talking and eating together.  Could be a start of something that happens often.

What would you want to do on your birthday?


Recently, I have seen myself jaywalk more which is strange as I don't like doing that.  How do you not on small streets or is this even called jaywalking?  Is this only for big streets?  I am not sure but I know there are rules against this which are not enforced as that would need too many police.  I have to start to walk at the traffic lights even if I am wanting to get somewhere faster.

The only problem I see walking at lights is that cars are always in a rush to get everywhere, and they don't want to wait so I have to let them go first.  I am confused, when the light is green to walk, isn't that the time for people to walk and waiting for cars?

Comments