The Beauty of Living Spaces

I have been reading about tiny houses and laneway properties that people have been building to get smaller living spaces as the new normal in a lot of places is above 2,000 sq ft houses.  People are even trying to make small places work with families in toe.  I have always want to downsize where I am living to have less and less space, yet I always seem to pick living in a house then a small condo in the sky.

One of the other options, I always think of picking is living on a farm as I would like to grow veggies and be by water.  Yet, I know that the space is massive and bigger then most people have or see in their entire life.  I am conflicted to live in a place that is small or live on a farm that has tons of space.  I can have both in the city but I would like to get out of the city to have peace and quiet.



The image above is the kind of place that would be suited for me.  Yet, I still think, I would miss living in a small space within the city.  Having a farm in the city that is big enough for people to notice this would be amazing.  Yet, both situations are difficult to make work.

How much space would you like to live in?


Beyond that, I have been talking about appearance lately but a certain type of beauty hasn't been expressed.  There is beauty inside ourselves that is not seen that much in public.  Having that beauty lets people know that you are still wonderful and a happy person.  People need to focus on both to make the world a better place.

In my experience, I try to have inner beauty before I have outer beauty as the inner one for me is a lot easier then outer.  Recently, I learned that sometimes my inner beauty can be improved which I am trying to do.  My schedule should include time to make my inner beauty better to allow for an improved me.

Which beauty do you focus on first, inner or outer?

Comments