Challenges of Dressing for Non-Traditional Gender Update #3

I will be doing a series every week from Monday to Friday on one topic that screams me to talk about.


People are always talking about the kind of shoes they are wearing, and this is something I really am wanting to wear the right kind of shoes.  Right now, I wear more walk/hiking shoes but I don't really like them at all, they are so outdoors looking.  I want to wear shoes that are all skate type which are totally flat and can be styled to the max.  I want the shoes to be totally femme, different colours and have different items on them to pop the shoes out.  I am not into the tight shoes that hurt your toes from here to the Golden State.  Yet, there other type of shoes that I like are ones with lots of straps and open all over the place.

Besides the shoes, there also needs to be socks but I am unsure what to do about them.  I am into socks as I dislike showing my feet off to anyone.  Yet, I still feel finding the right socks are really messing with my mind.  I have tons of socks but they are normally socks from other people who didn't want them.  If I could get cooler socks, I would but socks are really not something I fancy myself with.  Please leave in the comments the cool, fancy socks I could have that would match the shoes I would wear.


This is the shoe tag questions.

Heels or Flats?  I would like flats for sure.
 
What are your go-to shoes?  I wear my hiking shoes all the time but they are for normal walking.

What's your favourite shoe trend at the moment?  The flat shoes that are super femme and have lots of items on them.

What's your least favourite shoe trend?  The wearing boots of all types all the time.

What's your most expensive shoe?  At the moment, $30.

What are your most wanted pair?  If I could have all the shoes in the world, this would be skate shoes.

What's your most embarrassing shoe story?  I had shoes that I didn't even that had holes in them and at the time I was walking around with them.  I had to go straight to buy new ones and put the old shoes in a bathroom garbage as I was so embarrassed.

Pick a shoe and share a story.  The shoe that I am most amazed about are the ones I went on a bike trip on.  I was amazed how well they were able to keep on the whole trip.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?  I normally own one main and a few secondary ones.  I would say max 5 at a time.

When was the first time you wore heels?  I have never put on heels as I don't feel I really want to.

How much do you spend on shoes?  I normally spend as little as possible mostly $20 - $30.

Where are your favourite places to buy shoes?  The only one at the moment, I really like is Mountain Equipment Co-Op.

Do you have a pair of shoes you regret purchasing?  Yes all of them mostly because I really want to be femme and none of them allow me to do that.

Show your favourite pair of shoes?  I don't own a favourite pair of shoes at all.  Showing a picture would be heartbreaking.



If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, please leave them below and I will get them when I have a chance. I would love to hear what other people think.

Please support me via donating on my Patreon page.

Comments