Why I want to Become The "Lesser Gender"?

I will be doing a series every week from Monday to Friday on one topic that screams me to talk about.


Most people say that identifying as female in appearance, name or pronouns makes you part of the "lesser gender".  That is not the truth at all as both genders should be equal and this is about going towards that in everything society does.  As for the question, why do I want to be of the "lesser gender"?  Well, this is about smashing the perception that me being femme is not living up to the same values, I had as a male at born.  A bit of background is that, I will not identify as female but agender but make my appearance look female.  The key reason for me is to be what I feel is in my head and not what society feels about all of this.  Society is not how I look at the world but I always think outside of the box to give a different world view on almost everything I do.

In all of this, the appearance is key for me and looks that are cute that make me stand out.  I know that people would say certain words towards what I just said but I don't really care.  I have been worrying about what people said for almost all my life and thinking about their feelings not my own. Thinking of my own feelings has been evolving since the last half of 2016, and going well for me.  If I keep saying, the "lesser gender", the "lesser gender", the "lesser gender", I will scream and not go anywhere but bring back my depression to sky high levels.


If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, please leave them below and I will get them when I have a chance. I would love to hear what other people think.

Please support me via donating on my Patreon page.

Comments