Talking to "Normal" People Update 3

I will be doing a series every week from Monday to Friday on one topic that screams me to talk about.


Well the most important conversation that people can have is with kids and telling them that whatever you want to do around your identify is fine.  You hear all the stories in the news about society, schools, and more not allowing kids to be who they want to be.  This is sad as kids are the future and all they ask for is two things.  One to love them and two to let them be who they want to be.  Kids should be talked to as normal people like everyone else is and if they are not, this is setting them back now and in the future.  I can remember when I was a kid, and learning about math, science, computers but not learning how to cook, about body issues, and much more that would really help me in society.  I have had to learn this all on my own and have felt really weird around people when I don't know what people are talking about when I should.  This is the reason, I feel that kids should be treated like normal people.

Kids are always push in a box as most of the people when to shelter kids so they didn't have to know about the real world and body issues.  They want to hug them as close as they can until kids are ready to move out.  The key about that is most kids, my age, are not as mature as they should be, me included.  I feel the real way to talk to kids is letting them know slowly about the real world as things happen or they ask questions, don't take this too fast.  Kids are amazing and should be treated better then you treat yourself.


If kids come out is that normal?  Kids should be free to come out as they wish.  Coming out when you are a kid is normal, and should be celebrated.  The reason, people don't feel happy when kids come out as this smashes their world on how they want to see kids.  Kids who dress differently or love someone that is the same as them is fine.

Should kids be treated like adults?  Kids should be treated as little adults.  If kids go through a lot of trouble because of what happens with their family and they are don't have anyone to talk to, like a little adult, then they can grow up feeling different.  Kids want to know what is happening in the world but closing them off can open up wounds later on in life.  Overall, kids should be treated like little adults as much as possible.

Why talk to kids for real?  Kids need to hear what is happening in the real world and with family as openly as possible.  Kids are the future of the world, and talking to them as real and open as possible will help them grow up to be better people.  If you take my situation, I never knew a lot of things about life when I was younger, and that changed me forever.  I am not "normal" as in the way society defines this because I don't always understand what is going on.  Kids, being talked to for real will help society as a whole as will as each individual kid.


If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, please leave them below and I will get them when I have a chance. I would love to hear what other people think.

Please support me via donating on my Patreon page.

Comments