Gender Identity Update #2

I will be doing a series every week from Monday to Friday on one topic that screams me to talk about.


I have been thinking about doing tons of exercise and really working out as I have said in the past.  Now I am going to do that but as I want to switch my appearance that means working on different elements of myself.  Instead of working on arms, stomach and legs, I have to focus on legs, butt, arms, and more.  The difference I see is that, in my born body, I have to get as ripped as possible but when I start to change my appearance that is about tone and flow of the body.  I really need to get started with all of this but the last few months have been extremely busy and haven't set the time aside to do this.  The overall thing about exercise when changing is my mindset needs to change as well to match how I want to appear.  Before, I could do anything just to make myself feel good but now, I need to be focused on key parts and really bang them out.

Beyond that, I feel the pressure to identify with who I feel inside.  I mean, people are always blown to pieces when I talk to them and say my name.  I need to continue to push forward and maybe I will sooner then later be able to switch my appearance.  With all of that said, I really like being called the name I am.  This makes me happy when people do call me by my correct name, and then one official thing happens and boo, people are calling me by my old name.  I have started outside of my family to not recognize the old name and just continue on what I am doing.  This is hard, when people might know you from both sides of the spectrum and can remember your old name which is scary.


Does being agender and/or trans* make you date same sex? For most people, they continue to date who they feel they have an attraction to.  Does that mean they will be dating same sex as they identify as, that is up to the person.  For myself, I have dated both guys and girls but I do like dating girls more and always have.  When I switch my appearance, I will be wanting to date people who are lesbian as I said before.  Does this mean that most people will do that, no not at all.  People can change appearance and still be straight.

How does diversity fit into the gender identity?  Well, some people believe that diversity comes only from the race or age of the person not from how they identify.  Yet, the most people break out of the gender roles that society puts us in, the more gender identity fits into diverse as what seems to be normal will not be.  People are pushing forward and stepping outside the box to fit their own style, and mind.  Having a diverse set of how people identify is great as this really makes people happier and really puts the spotlight on making that diverse wider and stronger.

Does therapy work to change you back?  This is very controversial but needs to be talked about.  Therapy is there to provide support but when people don't believe that when people say they want to change their gender identity, the knifes can come out.  This can happen in all types of situations when people feel that if they go to enough therapy and suppress the feelings, everything will be better.  In my experience, the best kind of therapy is where you get to open up and really talk about what you feel inside.  Then once that is out, not having to leave that behind but able to embrace the change you want to make.  Forcing someone to do what they don't want to do is always going to be bad and can only last so long before bad things could happen.  Please remember that, everything gets better once you are out living the life you want to live.


If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, please leave them below and I will get them when I have a chance. I would love to hear what other people think.

Please support me via donating on my Patreon page.

Comments