Why I want to Become The "Lesser Gender"? Update #2

I will be doing a series every week from Monday to Friday on one topic that screams me to talk about.


I am going to talk about pregnancy again as I feel that is something I really want.  Pregnancy for people who want to change their private parts to female ones like me, can't really have a kid inside themselves.  People say to me, really you can adopt or date a person who wants to have a kid and can give birth.  Both is not always possible and for me I am not even sure I will date someone who wants a kid at all.  Talking to my partner will help me figure out if both of us would want a kid or not and which way would be the best in terms of our mental health.  Pregnancy is something I want go through, and experience which is heavy but still my mind is set at the moment.

Here, in my country, a political candidate for party leadership, Niki Ashton, announced recently that she is pregnant and there has been lots of support but also people saying, the wording she used is totally wrong.  She should have said, "I am pregnant" instead of "100 can confirm I am expecting to give birth. Hope that clears things up."  This is clear to me but others feel that what she is wrong.  People who are giving birth shouldn't be expected to hear from others that what they said is wrong.  This person is super amazing and should be supported for what she is saying.  A similar thing was said to Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer who came back to work after only a few days off of work after giving birth.  People thought she was insane and needed to take the full time off that was set out for her.  I believe female know their body and family better than others telling them they are wrong.  When people keep saying "You are wrong. You are wrong. You are wrong." This really puts people's mental state down about giving birth, and stops some people because of the negative reactions.


If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, please leave them below and I will get them when I have a chance. I would love to hear what other people think.

Please support me via donating on my Patreon page.

Comments