Challenges of Dressing for Non-Traditional Gender Update #4

I will be doing a series every week from Monday to Friday on one topic that screams me to talk about.


I am now hearing that there are genderless clothes being made.  I am not sure what they are about but I don't think in our society people are at the point of seeing that clothes can be of no gender.  I totally get the reason for people wanting to do that so in the inside and out people can feel how they are thinking.  Clothes makes a lot of people feel happier and more outgoing if they are wearing the right ones.  The point about genderless clothes is not to be like "I am no gender look at me."  This is to tell people that you are comfortable in what you are wearing and feel that you have no gender so the clothes should look that way too.

Clothes do put people in a box, and this is what I am trying to do too.  Changing my clothes to super femme is about me moving the bar from the left to the far right on my spectrum.  By wearing certain clothes people will understand more what my name is for real and make sure they call me by the right pronouns.  For me, I don't feel that I would be able to get into genderless clothes as I want to be put in a box and have tons of labels, even if labels make people scared and run away.


What do you feel my next topic should be?  Leave this in the comments.


If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, please leave them below and I will get them when I have a chance. I would love to hear what other people think.

Please support me via donating on my Patreon page.

Comments